The New Medistrom Pilot-24 Lite is a revolutionary small Backup Power Supply/ Portable Travel Battery for ResMed, and other 24V PAP Devices. It is compatible with most CPAP, APAP and some BiPAP 24V devices. Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average CPAP pressure, average breathing rate, optimal mask seal and with the humidifier, heated tubing and exhalation pressure relief disabled. To use the Pilot-24 Lite with the *Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP, *3B Medical Luna or *Apex Medical iCH machines you will need to purchase the Medistrom DreamStation Go and 3B Medical Luna Kit for Pilot-24 Lite, or the Medistrom Apex Medical iCH Kit for Pilot-24 Lite respectively (*cable kits sold separately). Cannot be used in the backup configuration with the ResMed AirMini AC Power Adapter.
- Bundle includes Battery, International Plug Adapter Kit, and all cables needed to connect ResMed Airsense 10, ResMed S9, and AirMini
- Pilot-24 Lite is a smaller, lighted Backup Battery for 24 volt PAP devices. Ensures seamlessly power supply even during a power outage.
- Travel/Camping – a portable, standalone power source to power your compatible PAP device when power isn’t available.
- Provides 1-2 nights of continuous run-time on an average CPAP pressure, average breathing rate, optimal mask seal and with the humidifier, heated tubing and exhalation pressure relief all disabled.
- Ceptics International Plug Adapter Kit Travel Adapter works in more than 150 Countries – Australia, China, New Zealand, Fiji Islands, Salomon Island, Tonga, and Western Samoa. Standard Type EF: France, Germany, South Korea, Europe: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Finland, The Netherlands, Norway, Turkey, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Estonia (Exceptions may occur) and Tunisia, Morocco.