♥ Abnormal data: blood oxygen saturation exceeds 94-99%, and the heart rate exceeds 60 times -130 times / minute will automatically beep.
♥ Respiratory rate: Normal adults breathe about 16-20 times per minute. The ratio of breathing to pulse is 1:4, that is, every time you breathe, the pulse beats 4 times. Pediatric breathing is faster than adults, up to 20 to 30 times per minute; newborns can breathe up to 44 times per minute. The number of breaths per minute. The respiratory rate varies with age, gender, and physiological state.
♥Sleep Monitoring: Sleep recordings are recorded as waveform functions. Up to 8 hours of waveform data can be recorded.
It is stored in a memory manner, so that users can check the data by themselves.
The data can be provided to a professional doctor for effective sleep disorder treatment.
♥Energy saving and environmental protection: The product has low power consumption and is suitable for all kinds of finger sizes. The battery life can last for more than 40 hours, and the power is automatically turned off after 10 seconds.
♥Products include: blood pressure meter, color box packaging, product lanyard, manual.
- ACCURATE & RELIABLE: Blood oxygen accuracy is ±2%, pulse rate is ±1%, SpO2 measurement range is 70% to 99%, PI measurement range is 0.2%-30%, (PR)BPM measurement range is 30 bpm – 250 bpm . When the body abnormal data is measured, a buzzer will be automatically sent. FDA and CE certification.
- QUICK & CONVENIENT READINGS: Our precision two-color oximeter displays SpO2 in four directions, six display modes. The bright OLED display cover prevents ambient light from escaping, making the readings clear and clear, with 5 levels of brightness adjustable, and a low-power indicator.
- 4-in-1 FUNCTION: Our SPO2 sensor will check and display blood oxygen SPO2 value, pulse PR value, blood oxygen bar graph, pulse waveform graph, PI (perfusion index), respiratory rate monitoring parameter + sleep monitoring parameter in real time.
- PORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: Each oximeter weighs only 41g and comes with a neck lanyard, attaches the lanyard to the case or connects directly to the oximeter, so you can use the portable oxygen sensor at any time.
- SUITABLE For EVERYONE: sports enthusiasts such as climbers, skiers, cyclists, runners, aviation use or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate, recording breathing or sleeping, it is not suitable for medical use