Integra boost humidiccant uses a patented technology that releases or absorbs moisture, maintaining relative humidity in a contained environment at or about 62% relative humidity. Each individually wrapped integra boost packet includes a replacement indicator card, when the round dot turns from pink to blue, it’s time to replace your integra boost Pack. Available in 4G (2-1/4 in x 2 in x 1/8 in), 8G (2-3/4 in x 2-1/2 in x 1/8 in) or 67G (4 in x 6 in x 1/4 in) sizes.
- 2 WAY HUMIDITY CONTROL – Integra Boost Humidity Control adapts to its surroundings – either releasing or absorbing moisture as needed
- SPILL AND TEAR RESISTANT – Non-toxic 2-way humidity control packs that are salt-free (packets are made with food-safe ink)
- INCLUDED INDICATOR – Each pack included a humidity indicator card – when the dot on the card turns blue it’s time to replace your Integra Boost pack
- MOISTURE CONTROL – Place it where you need moisture control the most, great for pantry items, cigar storage, etc
- 2 WAY CONTROL TECHNOLOGY – Using 2-way control technology, Integra Boost packs maintain relative humidity near 62% in a controlled and contained environment