The Cast Iron Wood Stove Steamer Kettle by Plow & Hearth is an attractive way to add healthy humidity to dry winter air. Place this cast iron steamer on your stove top, fill with water, and let it bring moisturizing relief as steam rises from the lid and spout. Our large capacity steamer kettle with removable lid holds approx. 3 qts. of water, so it won’t run dry when left on your stove overnight, and it doesn’t need refilling as frequently. Even if it does run dry, the steamer will not be harmed. An energy-efficient alternative to electric humidifiers, our long-lasting cast iron steamer kettle is an easy, low-tech way to combat dry air, relieve allergies and asthma symptoms, and create a more comfortable, healthy living environment for people, pets and plants. Add liquid potpourri, cinnamon sticks, cloves or nutmeg for a pleasant fragrance and aromatherapy. No assembly required.
- HEAVY CAST IRON – Durable, long-lasting steamer retains heat and withstands high temperatures even if empty
- MATTE BLACK FINISH – Coated inside and out to resist rust and chipping, easy to keep clean
- MOISTURIZES & HUMIDIFIES – Healthy steam puffs out of the lid openings and spout to make winter air more comfortable
- FUNCTIONAL & DECORATIVE – A low-tech, energy-efficient solution to a common problem; makes a great gift
- LARGE CAPACITY – Top-filling pot with removable honeycomb lid holds 3 quarts of water; add potpourri for aromatherapy