The Perfusion Index measures your pulse strength in the section of the body you are measuring. If one has a higher pulse strength the number displayed will be higher on the oximeter. It is important for individuals to speak with their doctor so they know what level is normal for them.
Features of TrackAid Pulse Oximeter
-Low oxygen levels Alarm
-Automatic shut down within 10 seconds
-Low Battery Indicator
-A LANYARD for convenience. BATTERIES Included.
What’s in the Box
-Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
-2 x AAA batteries
30 days free return with ONE YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
Note: This product is intended for sports and/or aviation use only and is not a medical device.
- ACCURATE AND RELIABLE – Quickly determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate, perfusion Index (PI) and pulse strength in 10 seconds and display it conveniently on a large digital LED display.
- PERFUSION INDEX – The PI informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter.
- SPORT/HEALTH ENTHUSIASTS – Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL AGES – Accommodates wide range of finger sizes – children to adult.
- Please note that this device is for Sports & Aviation use only and is not a medical device.